- Surface Area & Gas Adsorption
- Pore Size
- Representative Sampling
- Particle Size
- Particle Shape
- Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS)
- Zeta Potential
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.
For more information about nanoparticles, please visit our sister site Microfluidics UK.
For All Quantachrome Dynamic Flow Instruments
- Mixes gases for the Monosorb surface area analyzer & ChemBETTM TPR/TPD/TPO analyzer
- Eliminates the need for many tanks of premixed gases
- Continuously variable gas concentrations
- Calibrated for 16 different mixtures with other combinations possible
- Simple to use, accurate and reliable
Continuous flow adsorption measurements for BET surface area, chemisorption and TPR/TPD/TPO analysis require precise gas mixing and stable flow rate control. The Gas Mixer offers two channels, each with a high precision linear mass flow controller.
The flow rate through each channel may be varied by the operator allowing the relative concentration of a two-gas mixture to be easily established and maintained.
The Gas Mixer eliminates the need for many tanks of pre-mixed gases. Adsorbate (active) and carrier gases can be easily mixed to desired concentrations and flow rates are maintained constant throughout the measurement. Digital presentation of flow rates provides for easy selection and confirmation.
- Attaches to Monosorb and ChemBET in seconds
- Digital flow presentation in standard cm3/min
- Utilizes linear mass flow controllers for accurate and reproducible flow rate control
- Flow rates are rapidly dialed in with digital ten-turn potentiometers
- No moving parts insure long and trouble-free service
|Flow Rate Range||0.2 - 20 standard cm3/min. for each gas|
|Flow Resolution||0.01 cm3/min|
|Gas Supply Pressure||5 to 50 psig|
|Depth||22.9 cm (9 in.)|
|Width||26. cm (10.5 in.)|
|Height||35.6 cm (14 in.)|
|Weight||10.9 kg (24 lbs.)|
|Power||110-120VAC or 220 VAC 50/60Hz|
For more information contact us.