Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
The role of metal–support interaction on catalytic methane activation
AUTHORS: Mueller, Duduković, Lo - Washington University in Saint Louis, USA
INSTRUMENT: Autosorb 1-C
USAGE: H 2 chemisorption at 40 °C … was used for determining Pt dispersion
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.