Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Tuning Proton Conductivity in Alkali Metal Phosphonocarboxylates by Cation Size-Induced and Water-Facilitated Proton Transfer Pathways
AUTHORS: Bazaga-García, Papadaki, Colodrero et al - Universidad de Málaga, Spain
USAGE: Water adsorption isotherms at 297K were obtained
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.