Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Production of graphitic carbon-based nanocomposites from K2CO3-activated coconut shells as counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar-cell applications
AUTHORS: Loryuenyong, Buasri, Lerdvilainarit et al - Silpakorn University, Thailand
USAGE: nitrogen adsorption/desorption at 77 K