Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
VACANCY: Sales Engineer - to become a product expert, interact directly with the customers and internal staff in order to ensure successful instruments sales and support. Click for more details.
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Mechanism and Kinetics of CO2 Adsorption on Surface Bonded Amines
AUTHORS: Hahn, Steib, Jentys, Lercher - Technische Universität München, Germany
USAGE: Prior to analysis, the samples were evacuated at 100 °C and a pressure of 10 -2 mbar for 2 h
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.