Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Influence of Operating Conditions on Carbon Deposition Over a Ni Catalyst for the Production of Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) from Coal
AUTHORS: Xiaobo Bai, Sheng Wang, Tianjun Sun, Shudong Wang - Dalian National Laboratory for Clean Energy (DNL), China
INSTRUMENT: ChemBET PULSAR
USAGE: An automated chemisorption flow analyzer equipped with a TCD detector was used to carry out the Temperature Programmed Oxidation (TPO)
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.