Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
TITLE: Fluctuations of the number of neighboring pores and appearance of multiple nonergodic states of a nonwetting liquid confined in a disordered nanoporous medium
AUTHORS: Borman, Belogorlov, Grekhov, Tronin - National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, Russia
INSTRUMENT: Nova 1200e
USAGE: characteristics of the porous media were determined by … the nitrogen gas adsorption method
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.