Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
VACANCY: Sales Engineer - to become a product expert, interact directly with the customers and internal staff in order to ensure successful instruments sales and support. Click for more details.
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Fabrication and characterization of hydroxylated and carboxylated multiwalled carbon nanotube/polyethersulfone (PES) nanocomposite hollow fiber membrane
AUTHORS: Sengur, de Lannoy, Turken, Wiesner, Koyuncu - Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
INSTRUMENT: Porometer 3G
USAGE: Pore size of the membranes was found... Membranes
were cut and tightened from both sides
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.