Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Effects of the addition of small quantities of ceria on the catalytic behavior of Pd-only close-coupled catalysts during automobile exhaust elimination
AUTHORS: Xue Yang, Linyan Yang, Siyu Lin, Renxian Zhou - Zhejiang University, China
INSTRUMENT: ChemBET 3000
USAGE: Pd dispersion and particle sizes were determined by CO chemisorption at room temperature
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.