Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.
For more information about nanoparticles, please visit our sister site Microfluidics UK.
Quantachrome UK Ltd
Quantachrome UK work with carefully selected technology pioneers; Cilas, Dispersion Technology, Microfluidics Corporation and Occhio.
Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Please feel free to contact us.
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
TITLE: Rational Design of Void-Involved Si@TiO2 Nanospheres as High-Performance Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries
AUTHORS: Shan Fang, Laifa Shen, Guiyin Xu et al - Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
INSTRUMENT: Quadrasorb SI
USAGE: Brunauer-Emmett- Teller (BET) surface area and pore size distributions were obtained from the N2 adsorption/ desorption isotherms recorded at 77K
More particle characterisation research papers