Specialists in material characterisation
From particle formation to particle characterisation
Quantachrome UK Ltd is an expanding UK instrumentation company specialising in powder characterisation techniques.
We cover the UK, Ireland and Eastern European markets with a customer base that includes large multinational companies and leading universities and research centres.
We offer the following techniques:
- Microfluidizers for particle size reduction, de-agglomeration, cell fracture
- Particle size analysers
- Particle shape analysers
- Surface area, pore size, porosity, density measurement instruments
- Instrumentation for advanced chemisorption studies; flow and static
- Dynamic vapour sorption analysers
- Electro-acoustic spectrometers for zeta potential and colloidal systems characterisation
Review recent papers citing use of Quantachrome scientific instruments
Influence of the hydrophilic–hydrophobic contrast of porous surfaces on the enzymatic performance
AUTHORS: Fried, Bednarski, Dreifke, Brieler et al - University of Hamburg, Germany
USAGE: Gravimetric water sorption isotherms were performed … in a relative humidity range from 5-95 % at 25 °C