- Surface Area & Gas Adsorption
- Pore Size
- Representative Sampling
- Particle Size
- Particle Shape
- Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS)
- Zeta Potential
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.
For more information about nanoparticles, please visit our sister site Microfluidics UK.
Dispersion Technology DT-300
Zeta Potential - Nanoparticles
Zeta potential Probe yields information on following parameters:
- zeta potential in concentrated dispersions and emulsions (vfr>1%)
- zeta potential in porous bodies
- electric surface charge density
- iso-electric point
- optimum dose of surfactant
- sedimentation stability of the sample
- presence of small amounts of large sedimenting particles
For more information about the DT-300 view the Dispersion Technology web site. (Opens in a new window.)
Read more about Zeta Potential.
For more information contact us.