- Surface Area & Gas Adsorption
- Pore Size
- Representative Sampling
- Particle Size
- Particle Shape
- Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS)
- Zeta Potential
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.
For more information about nanoparticles, please visit our sister site Microfluidics UK.
Surface Area and Pore Size Analyzers
The Autosorb-iQ Series is a line of high quality, high performance, single or double port surface area and pore size analyzers. Extended micropore range is possible by virtue of high-vacuum, turbomolecular pump and precision low pressure transducers. Very low surface area materials accommodated as standard; already krypton-enabled; no upgrade necessary. Leading-edge data analysis software, included as standard, for demanding research application (DFT,GCMC and classical methods). Available as standard (but upgradable) surface area/mesopore size analyzer with non-turbo vacuum system. Additional options are available for specific applications:
- The Autosorb-iQ Any Gas for standard applications using a variety of adsorbates with an option of second analysis station.
- The Autosorb-iQ-MP/Kr for micropore measurement with an option of second micropore capable analysis station.
- The Autosorb-iQ-C/MP/Kr for total precise, chemisorption/ physisorption measurement with an option of a second standard or micropore analysis station.
- The Autosorb-iQ-C/MP/Kr/TCD for physisorption and chemisorption by vacuum volumetric and flow (TPR/TPD) methods as well as option of a second analysis station.
- The Autosorb-iQ-C/MP/Kr/MS for total physisorption, chemisorption and mass spectrometer detection and an option of a second analysis station.
- The Autosorb-iQ with Vapour Option factory installed full vapour capability
- The Autosorb-iQ with Calorimeter Interface. Connection to third party calorimeter. Includes special sample cell, tubing connection and cable.
- The Autosorb-iQ with Cryostat: Allows measurement of physisorption isotherms in the range 78K to 200K using only LN2 as cryogen.
Autosorb iQ-MP and iQ-C models are available with a 0.1 torr transducer for extended low pressure capability and enhanced resolution to meet the demands of state-of-the-art nanoporous materials research. The dual sample iQ2 model is offered with dual 0.1 torr transducers, one for each sample manifold, to maintain its simultaneous measurement capability across all pressure ranges.
Read more about the XR models
Autosorb-iQ Model 2
Customers using more than one Autosorb-iQ can now control up to four units from a single instance of the ASiQWin program on a single PC reducing the need for multiple PC’s thereby saving valuable bench space and budget. All new Autosorb-iQ’s shipped after 18th December 2010 will have this feature as standard.
Read more about Model 2 release.
|Functional Capability by Model||Autosorb|
|Sample analysis stations||1||2||1||2||1|
|Optional second AG port||Y||--||Y||--||Y|
|Optional second MP port||--||--||Y||--||Y|
|Po station w/ dedicated transducer||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|BET/mesopore capable (P/Po >1 x 10E3)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Low pressure Kr capable||--||--||Y||Y||Y|
|Micropore capable (P/Po < 1 x 10E4)||--||--||Y||Y||Y|
|1000 torr transducers||3||4||3||4||3|
|10 torr transducers||--||--||1||2||1|
|1 torr transducers||--||--||1||2||1|
|0.1 torr transducers (XR versions)||--||--||1||2||1|
|Coolant level control method||RTD||RTD||RTD||RTD||RTD|
|Standard cryogen dewar (90 hours)||3 liter||3 liter||3 liter||3 liter||3 liter|
|Vacuum pump included||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Built-in degasser stations||2||2||2||2||2|
|Degas cold trap||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Adsorbate gas input ports||5||5||5||5||5|
|Dedicated helium input port||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Dedicated backfill gas input port||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Total number input ports (standard)||7||7||7||7||7|
|Optional extra adsorbate input ports||7||7||7||7||7|
|Total gas input ports (standard + optional)||14||14||14||14||14|
|Optional built-in, heated vapor generator||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Available second vacuum system||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|1100o C furnace with auto lid closing||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Fan-assisted furnace cooling||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Built-in auto isolation valve for flow-cell||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Optional mass flow controller||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Optional TCD with cold trap||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Optional auto titration loop||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Optional built-in mass spectrometer||--||--||--||--||Y|
|Upgradable to MP model||Y||Y||--||--||--|
|Upgradable to C model||Y||Y||Y||Y||--|
Opt = Optional
For more information contact us.