Dispersion Technology, Inc.
Particle Size Analyzers
Instrumentation for measuring Particle Size Distribution, Zeta Potential, Coagulation, and Flocculation in Concentrated systems.
- No dilution needed, measure samples as is.
- Wide particle size range.
- Small sample volume.
- No particle size calibration required.
- Measures particle size even for extreme cases of conductivity, e.g. Portland cement.
- Works even with conducting particles.
- Particle size measurement does not require charged particles.
- Works with mixtures of dissimilar materials, e.g. alumina / zirconia ceramic slip.
- Measures particle size in polymer solutions with extremely high macroscopic viscosity.
Visit the Dispersion Technology web site here.
Read more about Particle Size Analysis & Measurement.
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.