- Surface Area & Gas Adsorption
- Pore Size
- Representative Sampling
- Particle Size
- Particle Shape
- Dynamic Vapor Sorption (DVS)
- Zeta Potential
Please register for our newsletter on the contact us page.
For more information about nanoparticles, please visit our sister site Microfluidics UK.
Dispersion Technology, Inc.
Particle Size Analyzers
Instrumentation for measuring Particle Size Distribution, Zeta Potential, Coagulation, and Flocculation in Concentrated systems.
- No dilution needed, measure samples as is.
- Wide particle size range.
- Small sample volume.
- No particle size calibration required.
- Measures particle size even for extreme cases of conductivity, e.g. Portland cement.
- Works even with conducting particles.
- Particle size measurement does not require charged particles.
- Works with mixtures of dissimilar materials, e.g. alumina / zirconia ceramic slip.
- Measures particle size in polymer solutions with extremely high macroscopic viscosity.
Visit the Dispersion Technology web site here.
Read more about Particle Size Analysis & Measurement.